Monday, July 3, 2017

Fashionably FLFlate lol

I had fun working on this one! It's kinda random, but I love all the things from this week's FLF sale. I think Omega's offended, lol! I couldn't help using the Doe hair again for this outfit / skin. It's so cute! I'm not over it yet, so it's making a reappearance in blonde today. ☺


Hair: Doe - Jamie (Gacha @Sanarae til July 18th)
Skin: Belleza - Hannah FLF Catwa applier in Pale
Earrings: Izzie's - Hoop Earrings FLF
Dress: Valentina E - Rosie Dress FLF Hazel 
Pose: oOo Studio Poses - Sinuous Four (mirrored)

A.D.D.Andel - Metallic Jar Candles - July 4th
anc - Paper Plane - Black
floorplan - Cafe Letterboard - F*ck
floorplan - Neon All You Need is Love
JIAN - Chinchilla Beach Bath 
NOMAD - Omega Future Consultant
Wimey - Dan Bun Bun Holdable Bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment