Thursday, July 13, 2017

Close To Me

I spent more hours than I'd like to admit standing around at Apple May Designs hoping the new group lucky boards would hit M, lol. I was after the silver version of the bra and bottoms in particular, so it took some time for that board to favor me. I really love how my new Maxi Gossamer jewelry fits nicely with the Apple May bikini. I love this! It was totally worth the wait! ♥


I figured this shot was perfect after the long, loong time I spent waiting for the outfit. I earned it, lol! The shadows I captured in the raw shot really made this one fun and easy to "make pretty." I needed to make a nice wide HD shot for this upload since the last post on Flickr is a cover shot and will force this one big for a while. Well, I didn't NEED to, but yeah, if it's gonna get blown up, it might as well be eye candy! hehe

Hair: Exile - Moments
Top/Skirt: Apple May Designs - Hadley - Siver (Group Lucky Board)
Necklace, Hip Chain, Anklets: Maxi Gossamer - Serena Seashells and Pearls
Long Necklace: Supernatural - Cassie Silver
Belly Ring: Misha Jesuil - Belly Ring for Maitreya Lara
Skin: YS&YS - Illy Tone 4 (Catwa Powder Pack, June 2017)
Tattoo: DitaCouture - Kaleidoscope Set Tattoo

Theros Armchair, Side Table, & Plant - ARIA (Deco(c)rate, July 2017) 





No comments:

Post a Comment