Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July! It's been a super long weekend, and I soaked up being able to do nothing for a couple days. Doing nothing means playing in Photoshop and learning new things, lol. Today I tried my hand at texturing a full perm outfit. I did horribly, but it was yet another learning session.


I'm not sure how to get the textures on the clothing to be more crisp, but it's red, white, and blue, so it works, lol! What started all this was not finding something on MP that was satisfying what I wanted to do for my festive ensemble. I still didn't nail it, but sometimes ya just gotta go with it.
And yes, I'm STILL wearing the Doe hair. Sorry not sorry lol

Hair: Doe - Jamie (Gacha @Sanarae til July 18th)
Hair Bows: Apple May Designs - Adorable Bow
Skin: Glam Affair - Alura Catwa applier in America tone
Eyeshadow: amara beauty - Livia HUD (Catwa Powder Pack, June 2017)
Lipstick: ARTE - 40s Makeup Pack (Catwa)
Top & Skirt: Meli Imako - Summer Bandeau Top with Skirt (textured by me)
Necklace: Etham - Charm Necklace - Seahorse - Rare
Pose: BellePoses - Adriana 6

No comments:

Post a Comment