Sunday, July 16, 2017

You ask, I blog! lol

I was asked about an outfit I was wearing in a video, so I decided to take a snap and blog it, lol. This is the outfit I wore on my rez day back in April and never got around to getting a good photo of it. I've been doing most my recent edits on the laptop, so the image quality probably isn't that great, but taking photos on my desktop is getting ridiculous. WAY past time to get a new one, lol


For this photo I tried layering snaps with different windlights, which was interesting because the pose was animated, lol, so I got some practice with blending them. Anyway, fashion is part of the point so let me get to that hehe....

Hair & Hairbase: Tableau Vivant - Spring Curls 3 and Lilies (Gacha)
Skin & Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel - Keke in Hazel tone (Powder Pack, April 2017)
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Spring Makeup Set (Powder Pack, April 2017)
Top: Foxes - Spring Strappy Tank (Luxe Box, April 2017)
Shorts: Foxes - Miranda Shorts - Dark Flower
Shoes: NeverWish - Luna Rose Stacks
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Trina Metal Bands
Wings: Decoy - Garden Pixie Butterfly Wings - Gray (Gacha)

Cheeky Pea - Tropical Flamingo Gazebo (Deco(c)rate, July 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment