Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Looking Back

I'm slowly digging into the several subscription boxes I wasn't able to enjoy on release days while I was sick. This photo just sort of happened. I feel like it captures something-- a memory, a feeling-- something. Oh, also, my viewer crashed after one shot, and I didn't feel like setting it all up again, lol!


I'm late on the Catwa eyes with tears wagon and making up for it with the past couple shots, hehe. They sure are fun to play with. This shot is quite similar to the one I did for FLF a while back with the Miel bikini and Consignment cuddle chair, but that's OK. If it looks good, it looks good, lol.

Hair: Doe - Lara (BishBox, June 2017)
Top: Blueberry - Cutie Top (Luxe Box, June 2017)
Skirt: CandyDoll - Tilly Skirt (Luxe Box, June 2017)
Earrings: Izzie's - Hoop Earrings
Choker: Izzie's -Flower Lace Choker (90s Jewelry Set)
Skin: Essences - Serenity in Medium 02 (Catwa Powder Pack, June 2017)
Brows/Lips: ARTE - 40s Makeup Pack (Catwa)

Scarlet Creative - Rose Hideaway (Luxe Box, June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment