Sunday, July 16, 2017

Light in the Strangest of Places

Some shots just happen, lol. I spend a lot of time hanging out at my parcel just playing with decor and stuff in my inventory, and lately I've been thoroughly enjoying my beach setting! This is a completely weird shot, and probably doesn't even make sense without looking at it for a moment, but I'm just having fun hehe


I like how the water distorts the top half of the body. It's a fun photo, lol. I picked up the very cute swimsuit from the Seashell hunt happening in stores on the Flawless sim right now. There's quite a few neato dollarbies to pick up from that one. Check it out!

Hair: DeLa - Rochelle
Skin: Pink Fuel - Keke in Caramel tone (Powder Pack, April 2017)
Swimsuit: Entice - Summer Madness Bikini (Flawless Seashell Hunt)

What Next - Lazy Summer Floatie, Melon

I know Grateful Dead did it first, but I prefer Sublime's version of the song this shot put in my head lol

No comments:

Post a Comment