Sunday, July 9, 2017

Deco(c)rate July - Tropical Heat!

Decro(c)rate for July is live and hot, hot, hot! The theme this month is Tropical Heat, and the designers delivered! All the items in this haul are perfect for summer and beach settings. I had trouble deciding what to use for my thumbnail, so I tried to throw everything in there, lol.


Despite being kinda random, this pic came together nicely. I feel like a lot of these things deserve more closeups, so maybe I'll keep this set up and revisit it later from other angles. I did end up clearing out my old house for the dock house from Schultz Bros. It looks awesome on my little beach!

Deco(c)rate Stuff:
ARIA - Theros Armchair with Side Table and Plant
Bad Unicorn - Blues Rum Bar 
Chez Moi - Canopy Hammock Honolulu
Di'Cor - Delia Wicker Set
HEXtraordinary - Tropical Tiki Fountain
Little Branch - Dracaena Trees
Merak - Aloha Beach Bar 
N4RS - Leaning Surfboard
.:revival:. - Tropical Hanging Chair and Pillow Basket
Vagabond - Beach Bonfire

Other Stuff:
Consignment - Hanging Fishing Floats
floorplan - Garden String Lights
floorplan - Hanging Candles 
Sway's - Sandia Beach Towel & Bag
What Next - Palisades Bar Accessories 

Hair: Besom - North
Dress: Belle Epoque - Penny (Group Gift)
Shoes: Slipper Originals - Zoie Sneakers (July MMM)

No comments:

Post a Comment