Thursday, June 29, 2017

Moon Child

I stayed up late again making another pose and photo lol...I could have worse habits! I made a "walking" pose tonight. This was taken on a green screen, and I made the background from "scratch." I used various free brushes I downloaded and just played around trying to make it look cool. I feel like this somewhat makes up for the sloppy edit I did this morning...or yesterday...or whenever lol


Yes, it's the same outfit (mostly) as the last post, but I can't help it. It's cute! lol
The changes I made were to the hair and shoes/stockings, so it has quite a different feel to it than the first edit. Plus, the pale skin makes for a dramatic change.

Hair: Doe - Jamie (Gacha @Sanarae til July 18th)

Flowers: Tableau Vivant - Lilies (Gacha)

Choker: Noodles - Daisy Choker

Necklace: Amala - The Cara Necklace

Jumper: Canimal - Daydream (@Uber til July 23rd)

Stockings: Luxuria - Lace Trim Thigh Highs

Shoes: Oubliette - Charcoal Doodle Chucks

Pose made by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment