Saturday, January 28, 2017

Tutorial Binging

I spent the day buried in Photoshop and tutorials on YouTube, lol. I spent hours learning how to add the shadows and highlights and working on a picture I thought would be so cool for a profile pic. Well, I learned the profile picture isn't a square!



 So I spent a longer time reworking a new photo using a different method for the shadows and ended up over-editing it. I am learning! I won't be putting these on Flickr, lol. They're just practice edits.


I absolutely love this hair from Exile. It's arguably my favorite hair. I figured I'd try to do it more justice than the on-the-fly snap I did of it months ago that I've been using as my profile picture, lol.

Hair: Exile - If Your Wild
Nose Ring: Zombie Suicide - Chained V5 (Women Only Hunt 2)
Ear Cuff: Amala - The Ashley Ear Cuff
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker
Choker: Maxi Gossamer - Alysia Choke Strand
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Love Catcher Heart - Long
Top: Blueberry - Jolly Holidays Mini Sweater (Group Gift)
Skin: AlterEgo - Maliyah - Petale
Lipstick: Epoch - Twyla Lipsticks for Catwa
Eye Shadow: SlackGirl - SmokeGems (Women Only Hunt 2)
Eye Brows: Fuku toku - Vixen Eyebrows

No comments:

Post a Comment