Saturday, February 4, 2017

This Is Why I'm Single

I was so sad not to film my Fifty Linden Fridays video yesterday. It's become such a fun part of my week. I can still make a photo, though! While trying to come up with a pose for my shot today, it dawned on me that I just HAD to try and pull this one off. I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but I think it speaks what I was trying to say, lol!


I usually tend toward the weird and semi-unsexy, so I had to epitomize it since Valentine's Day is coming up. My flat platform addiction is raging lately, so I just had to get these boots from Energie to go with the Lazybones dress I got from the FLF sale. Cute/weird combo, but it's definitely me. And please forgive me for overwearing my beloved Exile hair, lol. ♥

Hair: Exile - If Your Wild
Bows: Apple May Designs - Adorable Bow (Gift)
Dress: LAZYBONES - Estelle Attire - Striped (FLF 2-3-17)
Fishnet Top: Beautiful Dirty Rich - Fishnet Addiction
Leggings: Gawk! - Black Nylon Leggings "Birds"
Shoes: Energie - Trixy Boots - Black
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker - Skull Heart (left), Ukai's Talismans (right)
Rings: Absolut Vendetta (by Vista) - Hydra Bento Rings
Eyes: Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Rustic
Brows: Fuku toku - Vixen Eyebrows
Lashes: Matt & Gloss - Girly (Girly/Glam HUD)
Lips: Epoch - Twyla Lipsticks for Catwa

Dysfunctionality - Cozy Leather Beanbag (FLF 2-3-17)
+Half-Deer+ - Heart Fairylight Balloons - Dark (FLF 2-3-17)

Pose: oOo Studio Poses - Curvaceous (three)



No comments:

Post a Comment