Monday, January 16, 2017

Manic Monday, or something....

Getting my feet wet....damn, I should have made a picture of that, lol... Oh well...
This is my first attempt at including a blog post with a photo. I tried going on location in SL, but my computer couldn't really handle the high graphics on other sims. Maybe someday! So for today, my porch will be featured. :)


This outfit is made up of a few new things and some old. The skin, dress, and pants are from the most recent Fifty Linden Friday sale. And the shoes were on sale from KC over the weekend. I love the style of the wedge with the bit of color inside. After shooting, I noticed that wasn't featured, so I added in the little circle. I'm learning, lol!

Hair: Truth - Sassy 2
Dress: Valentina E - Velvet Angel Dress (Maitreya) - Rose
Pants: Moon Elixir - FLF - Gym Class - Leggings
Shoes: -KC- - Gillian Wedges
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Ukai's Talismans
Choker: Minimal - Choker Black
Necklace: Etham - Charm Necklace - Seahorse - Rare (gacha)
Bracelets: Mellow - Heart Bracelets - SilverPink
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hands: Vista - Bento ProHands
Head: Catwa - Amelie
Eyes: Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Dusk
Skin: The Plastik - Glower (FLF)

Pet: Jian - Munchkin Kittens - Black Companion



No comments:

Post a Comment