Saturday, January 21, 2017

Fingers Crossed

One of the reasons I started taking photos of my avatar was to capture a particular outfit before I changed it. Yes, I do save outfits, and snapshots can be saved in-world. But I'm cheap and creative, lol. Today is one of those days when I'm taking a photo simply because I love the outfit -- no scenery, no props-- just the look.


I love playing with fantasy skins, especially the darker Drow tones. I knew this dress from Dead Dollz would look awesome over dark skin, so I had to do it! This skin is from a Gacha that was at AlterEgo, which closed at the first of the year. :'(

Hair: Magika - Take Flight - HUD 2
Top & Skirt: Dead Dollz - Cassandra - Pearl FLF
Shoes: Empire - Hyacinth (November MMM)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Love Catcher Heart - Long
Belly Ring: Misha Jesuil - Triskelion
Skin: AlterEgo - Taryn - Slate 01
Eyes: Ikon - Immortal Eyes - Wight
Pose: GingerFish - Eclectic 3 (Gift for Spotlight Magazine group)


No comments:

Post a Comment