Thursday, January 19, 2017

Partyish

I was finally able to go outside of my parcel for a photo! It was super laggy, and I didn't get the perfect shot, but it's still pretty cool to get some variety. Tomorrow is my RL birthday, so I figured I'd set the mood with a photo, lol.


This type of style will probably crop up a lot in my photos (if I keep this blog thing up). I do like to change it up a bit, but I love the darker, Gothic look of things, so it's usually my go-to style. I found this setting at a sim called Furillen from the Blogger Support Sim Locations group on Flickr.

Hair: Ploom - Pickle
Jacket: Blueberry - Tiffany Jacket
Pants: Moon Elixir - FLF - Gym Class
Shoes: REIGN - Nosebleeds Platform Boots (gacha)
Head: Catwa - Amelie
Eyes: Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Rustic
Hands: Vista - Bento ProHands
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: Lumae - Adore - Hera
Eye Makeup: SlackGirl - SmokeGems (Women Only Hunt 2)
Lipstick: Eprouve - Celebrate Lips - Blacks
Rings: Absolut Vendetta (by Vista) - Hydra Bento Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment