Sunday, January 15, 2017

First Post - No Luxe Box Video for January

I decided to make a blog so I could add more than just images to my content without having to make a video. I'm not going to film a Luxe Box unboxing video this month because A. there's plenty to watch already, and B. I didn't have the time today lol...
That said, I don't really make videos to get views, but I did notice that my Luxe Box videos are the least popular videos on my channel. So for now, I will stick to my FLF tours and other randomness as it falls. I will revisit filming the Luxebox in February.
I'm always open to suggestions or requests.
I know just doing FLF videos can become monotonous to watch AND to film, so hopefully I will come up with new content one of these days lol....
This post will probably never be seen. I am just checking out how this works. So far, this blog is fugly and needs some darkness. >.> 
It also needs a name....Good Stuff works for now.



It's hard to figure out how to get the cursor down here after I put a picture in...hmmmm... And now the font is bigger...........

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ 
Yeah...can't figure that one out.. I've even highlighted everything and changed it to Default font..
It's a mystery....and why is this centered... 
➷Ok figured that out.....but the font thing is still bugging me......oh well.....
I think that vodka shot kicked in...I should close this before it gets any weirder. :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment