Monday, June 26, 2017

Up All Night

So I haven't slept, hence two blog posts in a row, lol. I have not stayed up all night in a very long time! It's 10 am, and I'll probably drop soon. But I figured I'd blog the photo I worked on tonight along with the one I edited yesterday (somewhere around there, lol). I'm not thrilled with how this photo turned out, but each one is a learning experience.


I love, love, love this dress from United Colors! The photo really doesn't do it justice, lol. It's great for a casual summer/beachy look and goes perfectly with the new Truth hair release that's at Uber right now. I worked and worked at getting this photo done tonight-- but only because I was struggling to get decent photo quality on my laptop, so I decided to take the photo on the desktop and edit it on the laptop, which led me down a path of trying to get the two computers to see each other and be able to transfer files, lol! Seems simple, but nothing in my life ever is. Eeep  I am babbling in my blog post! But nobody reads this, right? lol...... I need sleep... or coffee.... hmmm

Hair: TRUTH - Taren (@Uber, June)

Dress: United Colors - Migle Dress (@Souled Out, June)

Shoes: Friday - Faith Sandals - Grey

Necklace/Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Love Catcher Heart set

Skin/Makeup: amara beauty - Livia, Tone 7 (Powder Pack, June)

Pose: oOo Studio Poses - Contemplate Five

LISP Bazaar - Charlie Sofa

Calm Designs - Leaf Wall Panels 

No comments:

Post a Comment