Monday, June 26, 2017

Respite

I've been working on getting both the PC and laptop workable for editing photos and videos from either place since I've been working from bed so much lately. Having to spend to much time "resting" has me quite bored and feeling creative.


This photo is a step forward for me in terms of scenery. This is my new front yard! I love my beach, lol. I love when a shot just comes together at the end of the day-- no real direction, just inspiration. It's a simple shot, but I love the feel of it.

Hair: Phoenix - Kendall

Top/Skirt: Beautiful Dirty Rich - La Bohemia (Group Gift)

Shoes: REIGN - Bow Sandal Creepers (@Collabor88 June round)

Skin/Makeup: YS&YS - Illy, Tone 3 (Powder Pack, June 2017)

Pilot - Beach Picnic (Holiday)

Sway's - Sandia Beach Bag

Unkindness -  Driftwood Beach Set (Free gift @The Liaison Collaborative June 7-30)

No comments:

Post a Comment