Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Learning to Pose!

I've learned to make a pose in Blender! I've been wanting to figure this out for a long time, especially since Bento bones are in the mix now. I wanted an 'action' pose for the outfit I put together, so I figured this would be a good time to jump into some tutorials and learn something new. I didn't make it too spectacular or complicated, but it does what I want it to, lol.


I saw this bodysuit by Canimal at Uber and couldn't resist making a skating outfit with it, lol. I love the shiny blue with the pink hair. It's making my eyes happy. I'm starting to get the hang of color, lol. It's been a while since I've been in black for every photo or outfit. It is what it is lol...maybe it's seasonal :D

Hair: Truth - Scout

Skin: Mudskin - Sora (Catwa Powder Pack, June)

Jumper: Canimal - Play (@Uber til July 23rd)

Cape: MuggleBorn - Butterfly Cape (@Suicide Dollz til July 6th)

Skates: Phedora - Kelly Skate Rollers

Pose made by me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment