Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuning Them Out

I am not sure where I was going with this today, lol. I'm sorta looking for a way to feature a whole outfit and also show close-up details in an appealing way. Today's method taught me how useful clipping masks are when I didn't use a green screen, lol
 

I really like this dress from Clef de Peau I got from FLF. It's so not black, lol. It is very festive, though. The pattern name of the dress is probably influencing me (Liberty), but I think this would be a great Independence Day outfit. :D

Hair: Doe - Anna (April BishBox)

Dress: Clef de Peau - Chloe Dress Liberty

Shoes: Clef de Peau - Bella Heels Liberty

Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Flutterby Heart

Skin/Eyeshadow: Pink Fuel - Hazel Keke HUD (April Powder Pack for Catwa)

Head: Catwa - Catya

No comments:

Post a Comment