Monday, April 24, 2017

Play Time

It's been a minute since I made a blog post, so here I am. I had some unexpected free time today and got distracted by playing with windlights and photo settings. This is a super blurry/bright shot, but it seems to work for me.


Most of this outfit is from April's BishBox. I love everything in it! It's hard to decide what to wear with what, lol. I might end up playing with other snaps from this shoot just for the practice in getting a softer look.

BishBox Stuff:
Hair: [NANI] - Stephanie.Hair
Dress: ChicModa - Kat T-Shirt Dress
Shoes: Pure Poison - Gillian Sneakers
Necklaces: (Yummy) - Teen Spirit Set

Other Stuff:
Skin: Glam Affair - Pippi Catwa Applier - Asia FLF
Brows: Pink Fuel - Hazel Keke HUD (Powder Pack for Catwa, April)
Bracelets: Mellow - Heart Bracelets
Grass: MishMish - Sweet Short Grass - Greenery (@Collabor88)


No comments:

Post a Comment