Thursday, May 11, 2017

Guess I'm Fine

A bit of an odd one today, but I like it. My real life is suddenly weighing me down a bunch, and I've got no choice but to keep on truckin'. Such is life, huh!? So some of that might seep through into my art/photos. I set out some of the new anc colorful rain on my new parcel, and I really dig it. It looks decent in photos, too. At least, I think so.


Luckily, I got around to Truth before the hair sale is over this coming Friday (May 12). I mostly bought from the front room , but I may go back later today for some older styles I've had my eye on.
I've also been wearing the Blueberry Babe set since I bought it, lol! It's way cute and perfect for the season.

Hair: Truth - JoJo
Top: Blueberry - Babe Top
Necklace: (Yummy) - Teen Spirit Set - Crystal Ball Chain (April BishBox)
Skin: Belleza - Hannah FLF Makeup 1 in Medium tone
Eyes: Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (Pale)
Pose: Nanika - Peace Bento Pose (Gift on MP)

No comments:

Post a Comment