Saturday, May 27, 2017

It's Fine

I found this cute freebie Bento pose from Touchic and figured I'd made a fun pic with it. I enjoy playing with the different facial animations and gestures and trying to catch them at a good spot lol..I guess it's similar to my making-the-dance-match-the-beat addiction lol


I really love the colors in this one even though the dress somewhat blends into the background. It just makes my eyes happy lol. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to take of the Scout hair from Truth or those Tokyo eyes from Izzie's. They're so awesome!

Hair: TRUTH - Scout
Skin: Glam Affair - Alura in America tone (FLF)
Eyes: Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes - Pale
Lashes: Modish - Cara HUD (April Powder Pack)
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Keke HUD (April Powder Pack)
Septum Ring: LOTUS - Treasure Septum - Noir
Lip Ring: CODE-5 - Alegra Catya Bento Lip Ring
Pose: Touchic - Okay? Okay! (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment