Friday, February 17, 2017

My Solo - FLF 2-17-17

It feels like it's been a long time since I made a photo, and it has. RL keeps me busy, and I just haven't had much inspiration lately. Hopefully that will change soon, because I do enjoy making them when I can. I'm never 100% happy with my shots, but that's what keeps the next one challenging.


The clavichord from Fancy Decor is just awesome. I'm definitely going to find a permanent place in my house for it. The boots from Coco are some of the only shoes I had that would reach the floor in a realistic way, and they are platforms, so double win, lol.

Hair: Oleander -Minerva - FLF Galaxy HUD
Dress: Caboodle - Evie Dress - Black
Shoes: Coco - Platform Boots - Black (Non-FLF)
Tights: Avicandy - Basic High Waist - Licorice (Non-FLF)

Fancy Decor - Clavichord
Hextraordinary - Steampunk Newspaper Vending Machine
Brocante - Modern Loveseat - Coffee
Funky Junk -  Backyard Retreat

ADD Andel! - Single Rose Wall Decor (Previous FLF)

No comments:

Post a Comment