Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tall Glass of Practice

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this one. I'm not 100% happy with it, and I'm just practicing. It's very tall. I ended up cutting out some of the sides because the shadow looked odd, and I didn't want to put my computer through setting it up again. I am posting it mainly to honor the designers. Forgive my lack of skill yet. ♥


Tall image is tall, lol! I'm just playing with shadows and seeing what looks nice. I still have trouble getting a sharper image of her face from far away. I'm hoping that will improve when I get a better computer. I still can't get enough big hair and big shoes!

Hair: Vanity Hair - Did It Again (@ Shiny Shabby)
Dress: Addams - Giselle
Boots: Breathe - Britney Plats (@ Rewind 90's Throwback Event)
Gloves: The Body Shop - Fishnet Gloves (Omega)
Chokers: Izzie's - 90's Jewelry (@ Rewind 90's Throwback Event)
Particles: Cole's Corner - Glamour Glitter - Starburst (Nebula)
Pose: oOo Studio - Palais 4

No comments:

Post a Comment