Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday MJ

I was given some gifts by one of my YouTube subscribers the other day, so I decided to blog about it, lol. I still can't believe anyone actually watches my videos, much less hit the subscribe button! I'm at 138 and counting. That is so crazy to me, lol. I love that my little hobby is interesting and/or helpful enough to be given time. ♥


This cute lil dress from Rhelm is so my style. My "gifter" pays attention, for sure! I love it. Today, I experimented with more brush styles and effects. I've been somewhat lost lately as to what direction I should take to improve my pictures, but I'll just keep trying and hope for the best.

Head: Catwa - Catya (my own shape)
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin: amara beauty - Brooke Beauty Kit (Powder Pack March 2017)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Viola
Dress: +Rhelm+ - Harness Bodycon Mini - Punky Plaid
Fishnets: Big Beautiful Doll - Fishnet Tights ver 1 - Black
Boots: Zenith - Detroit Boots
Arm Straps: katat0nic
Pet: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike - Black (gacha)
Pose: oOo Studio - City - Three (mirrored)

No comments:

Post a Comment